PLEASE VISIT OUR COMMUNITY PAGES TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WONDERFUL WORK THAT EACH TOWN IS CURRENTLY CONDUCTING.
The following individuals serve in a dual role. Not only do they help their communities strive for betterment, but they are also helping make the collective GRO project more effective and impactful.
- Governance & Planning
- Action & Accountability
- Resource Development
- Community Outreach & Programming
- Academic & Experiential Learning
- Community Support Services
- Quality & Affordable Housing
- Public Spaces & Experiences
- Town Infrastructure
- Create It: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Grow It: Expand local businesses
- Attract It: Bring in new businesses
WILL RECIEVE SUPPORT IN THE FOLLOWING
- Monthly hands-on expert coaching and planning guidance (250+ hours of annual support).
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- Development of a collaborative and effective local core leadership structure.
- A detailed community assessment.
- A prioritized plan of action that is activated and leads to outcomes.
- Comprehensive program management to ensure accountability.
- Access to this (www.growqzarks.org) program management tool.
READY TO LAUNCH CRITICAL PROJECTS
- We help communities achieve outcomes faster by pre-packing the work into easy-to-use tools and templates. Topics include: Local poverty alleviation, Community cleanup, Housing development, Leadership program, Business attraction, Business growth, Business911 platform, Monthly business speaker series, and more.
- Community engagement tools (social media planning, newsletter, community forums)
- GRO teams have access to cross-community collaborations and leadership forums with other communities in the GRO team (cross-community cohort meeting, across ten expert speakers, etc).
COMMUNITY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Most critical element of the selection criteria is a diverse and committed local leadership team that is willing to spend time, energy and resources to help improve their community.
- June 1st: Applications available.
- October 15th: Applications due.
- October 31st: Communities selected.
- November 1st: Program preparation initiated.
- January 1st: Class kick-off.