We need help with:
- If you would like to contribute your time/ expertise/ or become a mentor for families, we would love you to be part of our Project Rise support team.
- You can volunteer your time, (estimated 1-3 hours a month or more). Contact us to see how you can help!
- Are you a family that could use a little support? Please contact us.
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
This complete wrap-around program provides support to individuals and families that are trapped in a generational cycle of poverty. Through this program, families living paycheck to paycheck can stabilize their finances (increase their income, reduce debt, etc), and chart a path to personal prosperity.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
- Launch this initiative.
- Launch the program and get our first cohort through the program (2-3 families).
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
- Reverend Bill Foglesong and his team have conducted seven or eight meetings, and are excited about the turn-out.
- This first cohort has about 3 to 4 families, and Bill and his team do not plan on starting to recruit the next class till after this current cohort finishes.
- Next Step:
- Start meetings back up again in July.
GOALS FOR 2021
– In every community, there are citizens living paycheck to paycheck. We recognize that some of these individuals can be more economically productive in the community if they can access a support structure.
– This structure will not only help the individuals/families be more productive but will also provide awareness. This support will possibly b
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
– Team has secured funding for the program.
– Team has identified potential families that will join the program.
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN
– Signed agreement with Drew Lewis Foundation & Identified leaders
– Received a $1700 donation, to help a family
– Identified supports/mentor communities to initiate implementation of the secured funding for the program.
– Team has identified potential families that will join the program
– The team has secured funding for the program.
– Team has